- Inside Facebook, the second-class employees that do the most difficult task are waging a peaceful battle, by Elizabeth Dwoskin into the Washington Post.
- It’s time for you to cameraprive.com split up Facebook, by Chris Hughes into the ny days.
- The Trauma Floor, by Casey Newton within the Verge.
- The Impossible Job: Inside Facebook’s find it difficult to Moderate Two Billion individuals, by Jason Koebler and Joseph Cox in Motherboard.
- The laborers whom keep cock pictures and beheadings from the Facebook feed, by Adrian Chen in Wired.
This kind of something, workplaces can look beautiful still. They could have colorful murals and serene meditation rooms. They can offer ping pong tables and indoor putting greens and miniature basketball hoops emblazoned with all the motto: “You matter. ” However the moderators who work with these workplaces aren’t kids, plus they understand when they’re being condescended to. They start to see the business roll an oversized Connect 4 game to the workplace, they wonder: When is this place going to get a defibrillator as it did in Tampa this spring, and?
(Cognizant would not react to questions regarding the defibrillator. )
I really believe Chandra along with his group will be able to work faithfully to enhance this operational system because well as they possibly can. (more…)